My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stocking Ideas

So, we are in AZ for the next few weeks.  We celebrated our family's Christmas with the Doc a week early since he's staying home and working around the clock.  We had a wonderful day last week opening gifts and emptying our stockings together.

After 15 Christmases together, the Doc has perfected the art of filling my stocking:

PC170054


4 protein bars in flavors I've never tried
1 Women's Health magazine
1 Oxygen magazine
1 set of SkipBo cards (I love this game!)
2 sets of pens
a few pieces of Christmas candy

Perfecto!  
Honestly, after racing around for days getting Christmas ready for 3 kids, it just feel nice to have someone think about me.
That's what the Doc does best.

Fit Momma Gift List:

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

4 comments:

heather said...

What a great husband! I usually buy the stocking stuffers - I think I might have to get myself a magazine or two! And you can never have too many pens!

Trainer Momma said...

What's the deal with the disappearing pens? Where do they all go? I feel like I'm buying new ones every week!

Heather said...

You are going to love Jillian! I have this dvd and it is a great workout on all levels. Good for the time crunched days.

Linds said...

WHy hello there! Hope you enjoyed your holidays :) My sis in law told me about your blog and I'm OH SO GLAD. Im in a weight loss rut and thought this blog sounded FANTASTIC! I'm posting on this post because my favorite work out DVD is the 30 day shred. It works magic in 25 minutes a day. My sister and I are doing the 30 day shred (for 30 days of coarse starting Jan 1st). My goal is to be an aerobics instructor...but I've been waiting to lose my baby weight first (my baby is 2 by the way...so it's about time eh?)
If you get bored or ever have a spare moment, come visit me at That's So Cuegly. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails