My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Muesli for Breakfast

Since I am spending the holidays in AZ, we celebrated our family's Christmas  a week early.  I threw together some easy, fruity muesli and was in heaven all morning while we dug through stockings and opened up gifts.

This is fast, filling, and delicious.  I will definitely be making it for my siblings this week for Round Two of Christmas.  And probably every week for the rest of my life.  I love this stuff.

PC170086


Muesli
by www.trainermomma.com

1 apple, chopped
1 banana, sliced
1 pear, chopped
blueberries
strawberries, chopped
Craisins or raisins
pecans, chopped
1 large container of vanilla yogurt, fat-free and low sugar
2+ cups rolled oats
cinnamon

Chop all your fruit and dump it all in a large bowl.  Pour in all of vanilla yogurt, followed by Craisins and chopped pecans to taste.  Pour in rolled oats to taste ( I like a lot of oats!) and mix with a large spoon or hands.  Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.

For a printable version of this recipe, click here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Looks delicious!!

Muncher Cruncher said...

This looks awesome! I am so glad that I found your blog. I Love it! :)

mk said...

i made a version of this today for breakfast:

1 pear
1 banana
blueberries
pumpkin seeds
oats
dried cherries
cinnamon

it was so so good! thank you for the inspiration!

mk said...

oh, and plain yogurt, of course

Reem said...

This is huge in Australia! Another option is to soak the dried fruit, yogurt, and oats overnight with a little bit of milk for a smoother consistency. Then just add the fresh fruits and seeds in the morning!

Related Posts with Thumbnails