Name: Mandi
Age: 35
Martial Status: Married 15 years to the Doc
Hometown: Small town, AZ
Now town: San Antonio, Texas
Kids: Three beautiful blondes: Tressa (9), Brian (6), Johnny Scott (3)
Education: Bachelor's degree from Arizona State University in Early Childhood Education. Master's degree from Northern Arizona University in Education.
Certifications: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer.
American Fitness and Professional Associates (AFPA) Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant.
Specific training in Weight Management (NASM) and Cardio Training for Fitness (NASM).
My former life: I taught five- and six-year-old's for a living (a.k.a. kindergarten teacher).
My current life: I am a full-time mother who is also a NASM certified personal trainer and certified nutrition consultant. I work at my local gym part time training some fantastic, hard workin' clients. Oh, and I write, blog, and write some more about my my three favorite subjects: exercise, nutrition, and motherhood.
Hobbies: If it is related to fitness I'm ALL OVER IT. Health. Family. Cooking. Reading. Shopping at Marshall's (not necessarily in that order).
Please view my disclaimer here.


5 comments:
I can not believe this. I was blog hopping and came across your blog. HOw are you Mandi? How is Emily doing? HOw many kids. I am in TX now too. We are a far cry from the pool as manager and lifeguard now aren't we!? So fun and you look GREAT!
Hi Mandi!
I don't expect you to remember me, but I lived in that small AZ town too. I was in a community play in which you sang--back about 15 years ago!
I think I found your blog through a FB post on Tina's wall...can't remember now. But, I love what you're writing and have been encouraged by your choices to make better ones for me and my family.
We are in Texas too! It's good to see your smiling face. Way to go on all you're doing to be happy and healthy!
megan...
I miss San Antonio. I lived there 8 years. What part are you in?
Thanks for your inspiring blog.
Love your great blog...it's nice to see another mom out here in the blog world!
You have a gorgeous family!!
Just started blogging myself so I'm on the look out for other mom blogs that are interesting! I'm posting your button on mine: http://candace-mixedupmom.blogspot.com
I'm just learning all of the blog techniques so mine is a little plain, and I don't have a button yet...LOL
Truly enjoying reading your blog...thanks!
Post a Comment