![]() |
| Old school jump ropes -- love them. |
They are cheap.
They get the kids moving.
What more can we ask for?
Some things I look for in a jump rope for the kiddos are weight and length. I like the segmented old school jump ropes
. The are the perfect weight for the kids to turn and they have the swivel handles so the rope doesn't get twisted.
As far as length, it really does depend how big they are. I just bought my boys some 7 and 8-foot ropes for their stockings. If they are too long, they just wrap them around their hands. My daughter is really getting into Double Dutch, so I got her two 16-foot ropes.
![]() |
| Home Depot special |
My very thoughtful mother gave my daughter this 16-foot nylon jump rope last year. We have used it and used it and used it. She just went to Home Depot, chose a heavier nylon rope, then burned the edges. Brilliant.
Wanna see something even more brilliant? She also gave her this:
![]() |
| A notebook full of Jump Rope Rhymes |
Again,
it is cheap.
It gets my kids moving.
What more could I want?
Fit Kid Gift List:
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!




1 comments:
My daughter would love this! She loves to jump rope.
Post a Comment