My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Fit Kids Gift List: Go! Go! Sports Girl

You can probably guess that when it comes to Christmas gifts for my kids, I tend to lean in the "active gift" direction (remember this gift?).  I am always looking for things that fall in step with my personal, rigid gifting philosophies.

My nine-year-old daughter loves to play with dolls.  Still.  However, she was born to a mother who recoils and makes gagging noises every time she sees a Barbi -- so her sad collection has been limited to gifts from grandmas who feel sorry for her or dolls she has purchased herself.  I'm a tyrant, I know.

This company, however, has come out with the perfect doll for my little gal AND me -- and that is saying a lot.  Go! Go! Sports Dolls are totally adorable plush, 14-inch dolls that are all play a sport.  Each doll has her own sport, little props that correspond with her sport, her own name, and own little personality.

Oh my gosh -- when Suzi the Swimmer arrived in the mail Tressa DIED.  My girl is in love.  Suzi the Swimmer goes wherever Tressa goes:  to basketball, to bed, in the car, to Arizona and back.  I have, however, had to fish it out of her backpack more than once.

Go go Girl
I cannot get over the goggles.
These dolls have been winning toy awards left and right and for good reason.  They are well made, adorable, and simply send the message to young girls that they can be active and dream big.

It's about time.

Yep, Go! Go! Sports Girls  falls right in line with this mom's stingy gifting philosophies.

You can find the Go! Go! Girl Sports Dolls online here at this link:
Go! Go! Sports Girls 

And take a moment to check out their cute video:
Go! Go! Girl Sports Doll Video

FTC Disclosure:  My daughter did receive a free doll from the Dream Big Toy Company.  This post was written by my own choice and my opinions are 100% my own. The dolls are brilliant and long over due.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Rebecca Talley said...

Cute doll--very creative. I love the goggles.

the Villamor's said...

way to go Go Go Girl Sports!! Girls Rock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails