1,742 (find explanation here)
-500 weight loss calories (find explanation here)
+ 409 workout calories
---------------------------
1,651 grand total
Workout
45 minute jog
Half of my run was spent frantically trying to find my lost dog on these back trails I run. As I was running and singing "One Way or Another" by Blondie, he just disappeared into thin air. It didn't help that it was before sunrise and I couldn't see a darn thing. Finally, after 20 minutes of running and screaming his name, I just resigned and headed home to wait for someone to call me when they found my lost dog. I turned the corner at the end of the trail and THERE HE WAS. Just patiently waiting for at me and wagging his tail as if to say, "Where've you been?" Smart dog? Dumb dog? I don't know. I didn't know if I wanted to strangle him or hug him.
Let's eat!
5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 slice of whole wheat bread (find recipe here)
8:30 AM
Breakfast:
Banana Taco (recipe coming soon)
280 calories
10:15 AM
Mid-morning snack:
Trainer Momma Snack Mix (find recipe here)
1 mandarin orange
212 calories
1:30 AM
Lunch:
Southwestern Rice and Pinto Bean Salad (find recipe here)
2 cups spinach
259 calories
3:45 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
Almond and Berry Protein Shake (find recipe here)
232 calories
Yes, my son is grating string cheese in the background.
I have no idea why.
4:45
Still munchy!
Popcorn Break! (recipe coming soon)
50 calories
6:15 PM
Dinner:
5 Chicken Nuggets (find recipe here)
3 Rosemary Herbed Potatoes (find recipe here)
2 cups steamed broccoli
385 calories
Before bed snack:
1 cup vanilla soy milk
100 calories
Totally delicious and soothing....
Good night!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!








4 comments:
I am new here! Just wanted to say hi :)
Shauna from
http://www.trying2staycalm.com/
love the breakfast! i have done that but ...(lowering my head in shame) with a hot dog bun....and strawberry jam! :)
Wow! How did I miss that rice and pinto bean salad - it looks amazing!
Dangit! I am having NO luck finding those Puffins anywhere. Trail mix for a snack makes me a happy camper and therefore creates peace in my realm. Your dinner looks awesome. I am dying to make those potatoes. Gotta put 'red-skin taters' on my list now.
Post a Comment