My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Workout With the Trainer Momma Video: Chest and Triceps

So, here it is.  A complete workout from beginning to end -- with me!

Find the accompanying "Print It, Use It" worksheet here.



Enjoy!

Does this stress you more than fire you up?  No worries, I plan on doing more complete workouts for the Beginning/ Intermediate levels in the future.

Find more Trainer Momma workouts here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Kali said...

You ROCK for posting these vidoes! As soon as baby #2 makes an appearance and the doc gives me the ok I'm gonna be taking advantage of this!

the Villamor's said...

i have a hard time feeling anything in my chest but discover uneven push-ups do the trick when I combine them with other chest work!

Maddy said...

Cool! I really enjoy your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails