My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Almond and Berry Protein Shake

These shakes give me enough protein, volume and sweet to get me through the afternoon without diving head first into the bag of chocolate chips.  They never let me down.

I have no idea why my son is grating string cheese in this picture.  

Maybe it tasted better that way.

P8240038



Almond and Berry Protein Shake 

1 cup sweetened almond milk
1 scoop chocolate 100% Whey Protein Powder
3/4 cup frozen berries

232 calories

For a printable version of this recipe, click here.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really yummy. I will have to try that and maybe add in some whey vanilla protein or something. Great site btw. Have you ever looked into Shakeology? It is a very high quality meal replacement by Beachbody. Check it out it does include recipes and nutrition information. http://www.shakeit2health.com

Trainer Momma said...

Shakology ads play regularly on my computer due to the regular P90X+ and Insanity workouts we do over here. My kids think I should buy it :) However, I have never tried it. I will check it out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been using it for about a year and a half now. I would be happy to send you a sample. Just shoot me a note at renee8098(at)beachbodycoach.com

Anonymous said...

BTW--how are your P90X+ and Insanity workouts? I have done them both but am now doing TurboFire.

Related Posts with Thumbnails