My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Eat With the Kids: 5/27/10

Today is the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!  Here's how Miss Tressa is going to end it:


7:00 AM
1 slice of banana bread (find recipe here)
1 orange
1 boiled egg



Lunch:
1 homemade wheat roll with turkey and cheddar cheese
1 boiled egg
baby carrots
light ranch dressing
low sugar yogurt
water


After-school snack:

1 homemade whole wheat roll (recipe is coming someday!)


Baked chicken
Sweet Potatoes (find recipe here)
Asian Slaw (find recipe here)
Yet another roll with reduced sugar jam
Skim milk

This kid is a repeat eater.  Do your kids do this?  Every time I turn around she has a roll or boiled egg in her mouth.  I really have to make sure she gets a variety of food groups in her body!  

Now, I have to pack, pack, and pack some more.  The wide road is calling my name...  Vacation here I come!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails