Homemade Energy Bars
by www.trainermomma.com
source: by www.snackgirl.com
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups rolled oats
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt, fat-free
1/4 cup canola oil
Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray 24 muffin cups with non-stick spray. Mix dry ingredients together with hands and then add wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly until combined.
Place approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of the batter in each muffin cup. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Makes 24 "bars" (the Doc called them hockey pucks -- it is a pretty accurate description).
138 calories each
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


6 comments:
These look really yummy! ~ Steph
Looks great! Can't wait to try them!
sweeet! totally gonna try!
Yum! Travel safe!
Yum I love oatmeal! thanks for the recipe
I stumbled upon your blog today and saw this post and had all the ingredients so I made them. Yummy! My sister tried them...Yummy! My kids tried them.....the oldest asked for seconds. I tried them......Yummy! I will make these often to throw in the car or take to the park for when the kids (or myself) are hungry. Thanks! Love your blog!
Post a Comment