My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Road Trip!

The first leg of the Epic Road Trip is done. Fourteen hours driving a minivan with Bob the Builder in my ear can make a girl restless. Only eight more hours to go tomorrow then I'll finally be at my favorite spot on the planet: Mexico. Just my parents, me, my sisters, all of our tiny rascals, and two babysitters that are about to seriously earn their money the hard way. Hola summer! It's been mucho too longo (my Spanish is a bit rusty).

Good night!
Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

4 comments:

Christina said...

FOURTEEN and then ANOTHER EIGHT!??!?! kill me now---although your destination sounds SO WORTH IT!!

have fun with everyone--and holllllaaaa about bringing sitters---you people know how to VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!

AmyJo said...

sounds like so much fun!

Unknown said...

Mucho gusto Mexico. Buenos noche!!
I think I might know what I said?? Anyway, have a great vacation!!
Shelley :)

Quix said...

Woohoo! Enjoy your vacation and color me jealous... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails