When the weather is warmer, my kids love riding their bikes to school. In fact, it has been the one thing I've found that makes them hustle and get ready for school on time.
We've had to park the bikes for a while, and our mornings have been dragging. Sergeant Mom has returned, and frankly I can't stand her. So, I figured out another motivator to get my kids' hustle back on:
Boogie Time

When the kids wake up in the morning, I just let them know if they are ready for school on time, they can have their Boogie Time. Whoa -- they can move fast when they want to.
It takes just three minutes. We take turns picking their favorite song to get down to, then just crank the amps and get down! They crack me up every morning and we all leave for school smiling, laughing, and with a little groove in our step.
Do I dance with them? Need you ask? OF COURSE! If there is anything I love, it is moving that boogie body! :)

2 comments:
That is so cute!
This is great. When are you posting your Move that boogie body video? :)
Do you find some are more "wright" than others? When we have a less-coordinated dancer we say, "oh he's missing a little wright".
Post a Comment