For once, I'm speechless. Do yourself a favor and watch this entire clip.
HOT DOG.
13
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that the the trainermomma? Wow, when did you go retro like that? Can I buy the complete video somewhere? I don't see it advertised on your site. Is that how you got your flat stomach?
My mom owned this very Jazzercise tape when I was a girl and we did this very thing together. Thanks for the memories - we really didn't realize that it was a joke back then.
Ahh!!! LOL! This movie made my whole day. I cannot even handle how funny that was. I will admit to doing jazzercise as a kid to a mickey mouse video. Oooo I should see if I can dig that up.
My mom owned this as well. In high school I worked out with some friends with it and laughed the hold time. Did you know my mom taught Jazzercize at Aunt Jeanne's studio before it got big.
I can see me and my sisters learning all these moves -- not that it would take us very long. For that matter, my three kids could pull this off no problem.
I love the -- bigger the circles, the smaller the waist part too.
I should do a Trainer Momma step by step tutorial on that move! :) Jared would be all for it!
Oh man! I think I broke a sweat just watching this video. I need this lady to stand behind and shout encouraging phrases to me while I run on the treadmill. "Find that boggie body Dani!" "Find it! Feel it! Do it!"
For more info about advertising on Trainer Momma, please contact me here.
Trainer Momma
Trainer Momma is a fitness and nutrition site for women, mothers and their families. There's no agenda other than sharing effective workouts, terrific food, and WHAT WORKS.
13 comments:
Is that the the trainermomma? Wow, when did you go retro like that? Can I buy the complete video somewhere? I don't see it advertised on your site. Is that how you got your flat stomach?
My mom owned this very Jazzercise tape when I was a girl and we did this very thing together. Thanks for the memories - we really didn't realize that it was a joke back then.
She reminds me of Sue Sylvester from "Glee". My kids can't get enough of this video!
Ahh!!! LOL! This movie made my whole day. I cannot even handle how funny that was. I will admit to doing jazzercise as a kid to a mickey mouse video. Oooo I should see if I can dig that up.
Oh. My. Word. My fav part - "The bigger the circles the smaller the waist". WOW!
My mom owned this as well. In high school I worked out with some friends with it and laughed the hold time. Did you know my mom taught Jazzercize at Aunt Jeanne's studio before it got big.
I feel a Wright skit coming on....
I can see me and my sisters learning all these moves -- not that it would take us very long. For that matter, my three kids could pull this off no problem.
I love the -- bigger the circles, the smaller the waist part too.
I should do a Trainer Momma step by step tutorial on that move! :) Jared would be all for it!
My mom did jazzercise and I totally remember those moves. I remember her white tights and leotard too! Holy cow that was funny!
Oh man! I think I broke a sweat just watching this video. I need this lady to stand behind and shout encouraging phrases to me while I run on the treadmill. "Find that boggie body Dani!" "Find it! Feel it! Do it!"
OMGOSH!!!
LOVE THIS!!
thanks for posting this...hilarious.
love your sue sylvester comment...sooo true. haha! :)
The first time I saw that video I thought I was going to die laughing, I was crying! Sooo funny :)
Oh my. I think I threw up a little in my mouth.
Post a Comment