My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Trainer Momma Holiday Giveaway #1: Go! Go! Sports Girls

Do you have a girl in your life and are not sure what to get her for the upcoming holidays?

Well, this is your lucky day, mi amiga.

Screen shot 2010-11-29 at 2.14.54 PM


The folks at Dream Big Toy Company is offering Trainer Momma readers one of their perfect Go! Go! Sports Girls.  They now have 11 different dolls to choose from.  Just enter the giveaway, and if you are picked you can choose any of their dolls for your little girl!

RULES, RULES, RULES

1.  This giveaway runs from Monday, November 29, 2010 until Thursday, December 2, 2010.  Winner will be announced on Friday, December 3, 2010.

2.  Just fill out the form below.  Easy peasy!  A name and email address is all I need.

3.  One entry per person please.

Many thanks to the Dream Big Toy company for sponsoring this giveaway.




Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks! http://trainermomma.blogspot.com/2010/11/fit-kids-gift-list-go-go-sports-girl.html

3 comments:

heather t said...

Wah, no cycling girl! I entered anyway. :)

Trainer Momma said...

Wouldn't that be adorable? Bicycle Betsy. Yep, it must be added.

Chiemi said...

I am so sorry. I entered twice because I was dumb and didn't actually finish putting my email in the first time before entering.

Related Posts with Thumbnails