Before I head back to Texas, an awesome Trainer Momma reader, Rebecca Evans, in the Safford/Thatcher, Arizona area is generously hosting a Trainer Momma Meet and Greet!
Is that fun or what?

What: Trainer Momma PARTY!
When: Saturday, November 27, 2010 (that's THIS weekend, folks!)
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00-ish PM
Who: Any Trainer Momma readers and their friends and families.
Where: Rebecca's Casa (email me here to get her address)
Bring: Some kind of finger food to share. If that's a problem,. fugetaboutit. JUST COME, OK?
Come and meet other like-minded, fitness and health gals in the area. And, yes, I will be there too! I promise you now I will restrain myself: there will be no Mountain Climbers or Wall Sits at the party at all. Just real people and conversations with grown ups. That's like a gold mine for some of us mothers out there.
If you'd like to bring your kiddos, Rebecca has a large backyard for them to run in. (FYI: She does have a pool that is not fenced).
So, bring the fam or treat yourself to a GNO. Either way -- COME. That is all I'm saying about it.
I love to meet Trainer Momma readers face to face and hear your stories. You are a hundred times more interesting than my computer screen.
Again, if you can come, email me and I'll send you Rebecca's address.
SEE YOU THERE!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!

1 comments:
What a cool idea!! But Safford is SO far from the Valley! :-(
Safe travels, Trainer Momma & family!
Post a Comment