My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eat With Me: 11/17/01

Calorie Budget:
1,779 (find explanation here)
-500 weight loss calories
+ 616 workout calories
--------------------------------
1,895 total calories

Workout:
282 calories - 50 minutes weight lifting, vigorous
222 calories - 25 minutes elliptical trainer (using HIIT)
111 calories - 25 minute walk to school and back

Man, I'm hungry...  Let's eat!

5:30 AM
Pre-workout scarfdown:


150 calories 

PA050064


8:15 AM
Breakfast:
Berry Good Oatmeal (recipe coming soon)
1/2 nectarine

297 calories

11:00 AM
Mid-morning snack:


200 calories

PA060072


1:00 PM
Lunch:
Lunchables for Fit Mommas :) (recipe coming soon)
1 apple

383 calories

PA060081


4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
20 carrots

160 calories

PA060087


6:15 PM
Dinner:

2 slices of cantaloupe

471 calories

PA060094


9:00 PM
Late night snack 
(Yep, I still measure stuff EVERY DAY):

1 cup skim milk
3/4 cup Puffins cereal

170 calories

Under by 13 calories.

Good night!



Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

1 comments:

Lori said...

I love oatmeal with berries.

Related Posts with Thumbnails