From the depths of fevers, sore throats, and strep throat some things I’ve learned:
Don’t go jogging.
Take antibiotics ASAP.
Don’t get off the Tylenol/IBProfen cycle for anything.
Cake Boss starts looking the same after 7 episodes.
Tastespotting is utterly hypnotizing.
A protein shake for the first time in my life tastes disgusting.
Hot oatmeal with pecans and peaches tastes perfect.
Vegetable Soup hits the spot too.
The sensation of swallowing golf balls in very painful.
The simplest tasks (making kids lunches, putting laundry away, putting kids to bed) becomes a Herculean effort.
It’s nice to have a husband who will sit and talk to me when I’m cuddled beneath three blankets and have a heater blasting on me.
I don't appreciate my good health nearly enough when I have it.
I don't appreciate my good health nearly enough when I have it.
When I watch that much Cake Boss, I dream about cakes.
Yep, the gym is just a lovely fantasy today.
In the meantime, don't forget out the Trainer Momma Giveaway #1 ends tonight at midnight! 15 winners!
Trainer Momma Giveaway #2 ends Monday night. One lucky winner of a little Pampered Chef cash-ola ($75.00 to be exact).
Now, I'm crawling back in bed.
Good night (even though it is still morning).
Related Posts:


10 comments:
Hope you feel better!
Feel better soon!!! Feel better vibes headed your way!
Wishing a speedy recovery to you and yours!
Awww! Hope you feel better soon Mandi, and the kiddos too. Lots of fluids, vitamin C and zinc too.
I'm sorry! I'm glad you're taking it easy though. Get well soon!
Oh, no! Sending hurry up and get well wishes to both of you. Til then, rest, rest, rest...as much as you can.
So sorry you are sick! Hope your health returns fast! We've had colds at my house all week...it sure seems a little early for all this to start.
OH my.. that picture just breaks my heart! :(
Oh no! Strep is just the worst! We're fighting that here in our house (in Utah), too -- Get better soon!!!
Feel better, soon! And I LOVE Tastespotting, too.
Post a Comment