My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Sickos

This pretty much sums up our week around here.  My two boys have been SO ill, but are actually eating a few things and keeping down some liquids now.  My hopes are cautiously rising.

Thankfully, I had more than a few handfuls of these:


a fresh slice or two of this:


and these,
 Tony
to keep Nurse Mom sane ready for some long shifts.

HAPPY 4TH of JULY
this weekend!  
Hopefully, we can join you under some fireworks 
(if I can pry my sick kids off the couch).

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey there. I just wanted to tell you how much I love your blog! I find the "eat with me" segments really interesting and helpful and I love the down-to-earth advice on fitness, parenting, and everything else!

On a separate note, I hope that your boys feel better soon. My two boys are down for the count as well -- one with a cold and the two-year-old with pneumonia. Yikes! Kids shouldn't be sick in the summer!

Thanks again for the amazing blog.

One of your new fans out in California,
Danielle

Related Posts with Thumbnails