So, we had 216 entries for these adorable Healthy Kids Plates from Amy at Super Healthy Kids.
I'll just cut right to the chase and announce all of the randomly chosen winners:
Leila Goldsworthy
Amanda Funai
Rene Baker
Diana
Chris Crowe
Becky
Camilla
Stephanie Armour
Melissa Brooks
Jen Noble
To the winners:
Please contact me ASAP and send me your mailing address. I will have Amy send those plates out for your little ones to enjoy and learn from.
To those who didn't win (not losers, just non-winners today :):
Due to the large response to this giveaway, and because she's just an all around great gal, Amy has offered free shipping for her Healthy Kid Plates to all Trainer Momma readers.
Are you ready for it? Is the coast clear?
Here is the ultra-top-secret free shipping code: trainermomma
** This code is good until the end of time. I'm not kidding. It has no expiration date.
If you haven't caught the website yet, here it is: Healthy Kids Plate
Since my kids have really gotten into these plates, I'm going to head over there and order a few for my nieces and nephews for Christmas coming up. I love gifts that are used often, plus the little ones LOVE these plates.
And heck! Free shipping?!? I'm there.
BTW -- Don't forget about the $75.00 to Pampered Chef giveaway going on NOW! Enter here!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment