So, of course we need to celebrate! True to Trainer Momma fashion, a killer giveaway is in order, yes? I've been running around getting new shoes for my kids with the start of school and I've been thinking that as moms we sure deserve a pair of swinging shoes. I consider shoes the most loyal of a woman's wardrobe. Regardless of my size, through the thick or the thin (literally), cute or comfortable shoes just make this girl happy.
So, without further ado, announcing the
Trainer Momma
One-Year Anniversary
GIVEAWAY:
$100 Gift Card to
$100 Gift Card to
FREE SHIPPING
FREE RETURNS,
24/7 Customer Service
Every shoe under the sun to choose from.
Hello?!?
What more could a girl want?
So, you know how this works... Whether you are due for a pair of new workout shoes (I'm an addict), boots for the upcoming winter (another addiction) or heck, shoes for your husband because you are sick of him flapping out the door to work since his sole separated from his shoe -- GO AHEAD AND ENTER, SISTER!
RULES, RULES, RULES
This giveaway runs from Wednesday, September 8 and closes Monday, September 13, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be announced Tuesday, September 14, 2010.
I accept entries by having you fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to click as many boxes as you deserve:
1. Enter once by clicking the "Heck, yeah! My feet are needing some Zappos.com lovin'!" box and submitting the form.
2. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry. It counts if you are a new subscriber or have been one for months. Doesn't matter to me -- I'm just happy you are tuning in and doggone it, you deserve another entry!
3. Get another entry for being a fan on the Trainer Momma Facebook page. New fans and existing fans are deserving of an extra entry, don't you think?
4. Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala! You've got another one, girl! If the button has been there for a while, it still counts. Thanks for spreading the word for me :)
6. The winner and I must make contact within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.
Like I always say, if I don't spoil you, who will? :) Oh, and if you spread the word about Trainer Momma and this giveaway, THANKS! I greatly appreciate it!
Obligatory Disclosure: Nope, Zappos.com is not endorsing or sponsoring me, this blog or this giveaway. Zappos.com is simply awesome, so are Trainer Momma readers, so I think they must get together. The more awesome the better.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!



7 comments:
Happy 1-year Blogaversary!
Love you too Mandi! Can't believe it's been a year already! Here's to another great year ahead of you! {clicking my imaginary glass of sparkling grape juice w/ yours...}
Let's have a girls night to celebrate! I need one!
congrats on the 1 year! i love zappos! ordered my skirtsport from there...the free shipping both ways is awesome!!! I got 3 entries!! (would have 4 if i could figure out how to add the button to my blog!)
Happy 1 year! How exciting! :)
Happy one Year!!!!!!!!!Many happy more to ya!
http://twitter.com/meeyeehere/status/24415030200
I tweeted too
Happy Happy HEALTHY One Year Mandi!
Your BLOG is a TRUE inspiration!
YOU are a TRUE inspiration!
Thank you for inspiring me each day!
You go Girlie!
You GO!
xoxoxoxoxo
Happy Anniversary and many healthy years to come...better and better. Love your blog.
Post a Comment