My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trainer Momma Mix It Up Video: Mountain Climbers



Every gal needs some mountain climbers in her life :)

Do a few sets of these then enter the Trainer Momma Anniversary Giveaway!  

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

3 comments:

the Villamor's said...

great move! for a minute there I thought you were going to have a level 3...and i was thinking "is she going to do those on her head?"...ha!

Alisa J said...

I have been including mountain climbers in my exercise routine for quite some time. They offer a fantastic addition to the workout (although I am not really liking them in the process of doing them!), I agree that they are great! I like what they do for me!

The Manwarings said...

Mandi,
You are so awesome! I am so thankful that you have this great blog! You are so wonderful and have helped me so much! We sure miss you guys here in AZ!
- Kortney

Related Posts with Thumbnails