1,742 (find explanation here)
-500 weight loss calories-- or rather maintenance calories for me :)
+ 659 workout calories
---------------------------------
1,901 Grand Total
Workout
254 calories - weight lifting (legs, back, and plyo), 45 minutes
271 calories - elliptical trainer using HIIT, 30 minutes
135 calories - walking the kids to school pushing a growing 3-yr-old in a stroller, 30 minutes
Let's eat!
5:15 AM
Pre-workout scarfdown:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
120 calories
8:30 AM
Breakfast:
Breakfast Burrito (find recipe here)
3/4 of an apple
319 calories
OK -- It was supposed to be a burrito. I had every intention of rolling this baby up. But with all those goodies in there, I couldn't close it and ended up eating it with a fork.
10:45 AM
Mid-morning snack:
1/2 cantaloupe
1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
All the kids were at school.
I had the kitchen all to myself.
I ate the entire half of the cantaloupe.
And I didn't have to share one bite of it.
I love school.
1:30 PM
Lunch:
Leafy Green Salad with Albacore Tuna
(recipe coming soon!)
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
Chocolate Milk
(find recipe here)
(find recipe here)
208 calories
6:30 PM
Dinner:
Sweet and Sour Chicken (recipe coming soon)
1/2 cup brown rice
291 calories
I wanted a little more fruit or something to add to this meal. However, carpools took over and I had to get out the door.
1/2 cup brown rice
291 calories
I wanted a little more fruit or something to add to this meal. However, carpools took over and I had to get out the door.
9:00 PM
I had a few extra calories floating around, so I used them here:
1 cup Kashi Go Lean Cereal
1/2 cup almond milk
178 calories
Under 227 calories. Somewhat of a lean day.
I should have had some more chocolate.
Bummer.
How I Maintain
More "Eat With Me" Posts
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!




3 comments:
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Now I have a question...what exactly are intervals? Can you give me an example?
You know I love the Eat With Me posts. You've introduced me to steel cut oats and Kashi cereal and probably a few more things I'd never heard of. Keep 'em coming!
That salad looks so good! Can't wait for the recipe.
Post a Comment