
Corn on the Cob and Sweet Potato Salad
by www.trainermomma.com
2 cups spinach
1/2 corn on the cob, with corn cut off
4 oz spicy chicken breast, baked
1/2 cup sweet potato, cooked and cubed
1 tsp olive oil
1 Tb rice vinegar
Dashes of favorite seasoning blend
Mix oil and vinegar together and season with seasoning blend. Throw the rest of the ingredients together and drizzle with dressing.
324 calories
For a printable version of this recipe, click here.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!

4 comments:
Oh how I love corn in salads. I get my obliging boyfriend to grill it and it's sooo yummy!
I've finally tried the Pure Protein bars you recommended -- YUMMY!! Thanks so much. Even my 6 year old DD requests them now for her on-the-way-to-school breakfast!
You are the most creative salad maker ever! It's a gift! And they all look so good.
I am telling you!
This is MY kind of salad!
YUM!
xo
You ROCK!
YOU know that right! ;o)
YUMMY!
Post a Comment