My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why I Workout



I get this question all the time at the gym:

"What are you training for?"

Typically, the only answer I can give them is:
"Motherhood."

Exhibit A:

Active Summer

These three give me a lot to keep up with.

I'm glad that I can.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Carolyne said...

Yup, that's pretty much why I workout and eat healthy. Plus, I feel so much better when I do.

Anonymous said...

What a PERFECT answer!!!

workout mommy said...

i LOVE it!!!

and if only we could bottle some of their energy for ourselves? :)

Kate said...

Absolutely! To keep up with them and to be around for all that fun!

Katie said...

I just found your blog recently and I've enjoyed reading it!

Nominated you for a blog award: http://abbygrace81.blogspot.com/2010/08/award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails