First thing's first:
I'll wait right here while you do that...
Back to the fun!
Mother's Day Giveaway #3:
$100 Gift Card to
Now some of you are jumping up and down with glee and filling out the entry form so fast there are sparks flying from your keyboard. And there are others who are scratching their head, saying, "Huh? What the heck is Williams-Sonoma?"
When I see gals who have style, grace, and "the eye" for style at home, I latch onto them like a shameless sucker fish. I was not blessed with the vision to see good design when it is right in front of me, so I must rely on those who do to show me the way. I am Daniel-son. They are Miyagi.
My friend Katie has ideas and style oozing out of every pore, so I obviously must be near her in order to learn what I lack. I was introduced to Williams-Sonoma by her when she graced my kitchen with this gift from the vaults of Williams-Sonoma.
Then, a Trainer Momma reader (and now long distance friend :) -- who is an interior designer and just plain cool girl -- posted this on her blog , making me a further convert. I fell in love with Williams-Sonoma products and started stalking their store regularly.
A trip to Williams-Sonoma, however, is not easy on the pocket book, thus this $100 giveaway.
This giveaway runs from Wednesday, May 5 and closes TOMORROW Thursday, May 6, 2010 at midnight. Sign up now, girl! The winner will be announced this Friday.
There are several ways to enter. DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT. I accept entries by having you fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to click as many boxes as you deserve!
1. Enter once by clicking the "Heck, yeah! My kitchen needs a little Williams-Sonoma lovin'!" box and submitting the form.
2. Get another entry for being a fan on the Trainer Momma Facebook page.
3. Tweet about this GIVEAWAY on Twitter, and earn another entry!
4. Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala! You've got another one, girl! If the button has been there for a while, it still counts. Thanks for spreading the word for me :)
5. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry. It counts if you are a new subscriber or have been one for months. Doesn't matter to me -- I'm just happy you are tuning in and you deserve another entry! *Note: A few readers have mentioned that their emails from me are a bit jumbled. I am working on this issue, so the best way to subscribe right now is via RSS feed. If you don't know what this means or how to use it, just email me and I'll explain it to you :)
6. Winner must contact me within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.
Like I always say: If I don't spoil you, who will?
All you need to do is
FILL OUT THIS FORM!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


3 comments:
Um, these giveaways rock, and so do you!
Wow, thanks for the serious props! I'm really not that creative, you know, just good at following directions. And really, how hard is that? Great lunch today--thanks so much for organizing it.
Seriously, thank you for these giveaways!! They are awesome; here's hoping I win something!!
Post a Comment