The stars have aligned: it is a new month which means time for a fantastic Trainer Momma Giveaway. And, to add to the greatness of it all, Mother's Day is rapidly approaching -- which means even more Giveaways!
I am doing several tasty Giveaways all week, so check back daily to see what the goods are.
I have brainwashing my children since their birth that Mother's Day is the best holiday of the year. It should be full of gratitude, pampering, and if there is a time for me to spoil you - this is it!
Have you ever walked into The Container Store? When I enter that place I hear a chorus of angels singing "Hallelujahs" and all the products are glowing on their shelves. You must know when I was a kid, my favorite store was "Yuma Office Supply" (that is no lie, my father will vouch for me). I love organizing, arranging, new gadgets and gizmos and this store is my heaven on earth. The last time I went to The Container Store I had to use my hands as blinders so I wouldn't see all the things I didn't know I needed. I whispered, "Focus, focus, focus!" to myself as I forced myself march to the only items I had planned on purchasing (my last glorious purchase were 2 of these beauties!). I paid and then got the heck out of there. I was sweating by the time I got out of the battle zone back to my car.
Seriously, I am IN LOVE with this store -- and YOU MUST do some shopping there ASAP. The bonus is that you can shop online as well, so the greatness to available to ALL! So, let's make it happen, shall we?
This giveaway runs from Monday, May 3 and closes Thursday, May 6, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be announced this Friday. There are several ways to enter this month. DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT. I accept entries by having you fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to click as many boxes as you deserve!
1. Enter once by clicking the "Heck, yeah! Count me in!" box and submitting the form.
2. Get another entry by becoming a fan on the Trainer Momma Facebook page.
3. Tweet about this GIVEAWAY on Twitter, and earn another entry!
4. Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala! You've got another one, girl!
5. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry. *Note: A few readers have mentioned that their emails from me are a bit jumbled. I am working on this issue, so the best way to subscribe right now is via RSS feed. If you don't know what this means or how to use it, just email me and I'll explain it to you :)
6. Winner must contact me within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.
3. Tweet about this GIVEAWAY on Twitter, and earn another entry!
4. Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala! You've got another one, girl!
5. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry. *Note: A few readers have mentioned that their emails from me are a bit jumbled. I am working on this issue, so the best way to subscribe right now is via RSS feed. If you don't know what this means or how to use it, just email me and I'll explain it to you :)
6. Winner must contact me within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.
Like I always say: If I don't spoil you, who will?
JUST FILL OUT THE FORM!
** The usual TM disclosure: There is nothing to disclose. The Container Store is not compensating me nor sponsoring this giveaway. I just love this place and want to share the love with you :)
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment