My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trainer Momma GIVEAWAY! $50 Gift Card to Old Navy

Did you miss the first one?  It's OK, there's still time to enter!

Let the fun continue...

Mother’s Day Giveaway #2:


$50 Gift Card to

I know it's hard to resist those sale racks for the kids -- but, Momma, it is time for you to just go pick up something for yourself. I was just over at the Old Navy website and there are loads of things you can pick up for $50.  Bring on the summer in style!

This giveaway runs from Tuesday, May 4 and closes Thursday, May 6, 2010 at midnight.  The winner will be announced this Friday.   There are several ways to enter.  DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT.  I accept entries by having you fill out and submit the form below.  Be sure to click as many boxes as you deserve!  

1.  Enter once by clicking the "Heck, yeah!  Count me in!" box and submitting the form.

2.  Get another entry by becoming a fan on the Trainer Momma Facebook page.

3.  Tweet about this GIVEAWAY on Twitter, and earn another entry!

4.  Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala!  You've got another one, girl!

5.  Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it.  Another entry. *Note:  A few readers have mentioned that their emails from me are a bit jumbled.  I am working on this issue, so the best way to subscribe right now is via RSS feed.  If you don't know what this means or how to use it, just email me and I'll explain it to you :)

6.  Winner must contact me within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.

Like I always say:  If I don't spoil you, who will?

 JUST FILL OUT THE FORM!



Check back tomorrow for the MOTHER of the Mother's Day Giveaways!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I just wanted to clarify so I don't give myself too much credit or not get enough! Do we only check the box for having your button on our blog and being a facebook fan if we are adding it for the first time now, or do we still click those boxes if we did it awhile ago?

Chiemi said...

I filled out the form, but I just had to comment. TWO giveaways in one week?! Can you say SPOILED?! LOL, you are so sweet to spoil some of your readers. With such fun giveaways. Thank you!

Trainer Momma said...

Erin, you get an extra entry if you have had the button on your blog for 1 hour or 7 months. It doesn't matter to me! I appreciate you spreading the word about Trainer Momma. So, yes, check the box!

Erin said...

Glad I checked! Thanks, you are awesome!

Catherine said...

Wow! I love these giveaways! Thanks, Mandi!

Michelle said...

These giveaways are totally AWESOME! And so are you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails