My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Stress vs. Peace

Only ONE more week to go! So much to do, way too little time.
SO. MUCH. STRESS.


It is 2:00 PM and I just got out of the shower.
I have to be at the school for a Winter Holiday party in 15 minutes.
STRESS.

From Personal Training pics
My house looks like this.
STRESS.

From Personal Training pics
And this.
STRESS.

From Personal Training pics
Lovely.
STRESS.

From Personal Training pics
My office/dumping ground.
Plus, there is a weird smell emanating from somewhere behind that wall.
STRESS.

From Personal Training pics
Weights still not picked up from our early morning workout.
STRESS.

From November 2009
And the laundry is still waiting... Always waiting...
STRESS.

From November 2009
I have this many Christmas cards I still haven't sent out.
STRESS.

From November 2009
Why did I suggest that my kids make their gifts this year?
STRESS.

From November 2009
Ten bean bags still need to be sewn up.
STRESS.



Soccer season is STILL not over.
STRESS.

Amid all this chaos --
Is there anything that can help me feel a bit more calm and peaceful?
You bet!

From Personal Training pics
From October 2009
Gymnastics is FINALLY over.
PEACE.


From November 2009
Thanks for friends who are helping me through this.
PEACE.

From October 2009
My workout clothes greet me every morning.
PEACE.

From November 2009
Fresh food.
PEACE.

From November 2009
Loading up with my gallon of water a day.
PEACE.

From November 2009
The best poppy seed dressing in the Lone Star State.
PEACE.

From November 2009
The Doc helping me make our killer salads.
PEACE.

From November 2009
Oh, my. Blissful eating.
PEACE.

From October 2009
This wonderful face.
PEACE.



7 comments:

Chiemi said...

It's nice to see that you are normal. Makes me feel LOADS better. :)

The Ball Babies said...

I think that my workout clothes that greet me each morning (after I've placed them on my bench each night) at 4:45 are about the only peace I've been getting lately also! Don't feel too bad, my house looks like yours also! Keep gettin' your peace on!!!

Amy said...

Mandi!! You're normal?!! :) You know why I have that motto this season? SIMPLIFY!! It works! You're doing great lady!

Crystal Star said...

Post those salad recipes! I think they look so so yummy.

Trainer Momma said...

Salad recipes are to come.

the mrs. said...

You validate me! Thank you!

{ Lana Cox } said...

What is the poppyseed dressing? Did you make it or buy it?? And it's nice to know I'm not the only one with "stress" hanging around the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails