A fellow Fit Momma, Kara, shared her fitness goals and picture with us.
So, here are my goals. By my birthday next July, I will have lost 70 pounds. I am willingly sacrificing my lazy, couch potato lifestyle to achieve my goal. :) I want to lose the first 20 pounds by the time the holidays come around. Then, I will have established some healthier habits and will be able to get through the holidays without a gain. :)
A picture that inspires Kara to stick to her fitness goals:
So, here are my goals. By my birthday next July, I will have lost 70 pounds. I am willingly sacrificing my lazy, couch potato lifestyle to achieve my goal. :) I want to lose the first 20 pounds by the time the holidays come around. Then, I will have established some healthier habits and will be able to get through the holidays without a gain. :)
A picture that inspires Kara to stick to her fitness goals:
![]() |
| From Personal Training pics |
Kara at Junior Prom. She still has the dress! :)
Love it! Thanks, Kara!
**I'd love to hear from any other Fit Mommas out there... Email me your fitness goals and the photo that inspires you. Or just your goals. Or just the pic. Let's lift each other! :)
**I'd love to hear from any other Fit Mommas out there... Email me your fitness goals and the photo that inspires you. Or just your goals. Or just the pic. Let's lift each other! :)


1 comments:
Thank You for this fun blog. I love reading it and getting new ideas on how I can become more fit!!
Post a Comment