My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fit Momma Speaks : Fitness Goals Part 2

Fit Momma Alisa's Fitness Goals:

Lose 50 pounds gained from pregnancy.
Weigh 125 by the end of January 2010
Run a half-marathon on Nov. 7.
Eat more healthily.
Fit in my wedding dress again
Look like Jillian Michaels (and why can't I?)
I've lost fifteen pounds so far!

Thanks for your advice!



Go, Alisa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

35 pounds in 4 months--is that even healthy or realistic???

Trainer Momma said...

It is healthy and realistic to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Any more than that and you won't be eating enough calories for your body to function properly. So, let's go ambitious and say 2 lbs a week -- that's 8 lbs a month. Four months will mean 32 lbs. Looks like 35 slightly high -- but you will be almost there four months from now!

Alisa J said...

35 is slightly high, and I only want to lose it healthily and I am doing it healthily. I am definitely not starving myself, I love food too much! I want to be that around January 2010. Its working so far. 32 pounds less than I am right now is better than what I weighed before pregnancy. Two pounds a week is my goal.

Trainer Momma said...

Sounds good... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails