My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Calling all Fit Mommas!


YES, THAT'S YOU!

It is one thing to read all this fitness/health stuff day after day... But it is another thing to actually DO IT!

I want to hear how you are doing out there. I have two burning questions:

1. What are your fitness goals?

2. Did you find a picture to inspire you to reach your fitness goals? If so, who is it? It can be you, a friend, celebrity, anyone… Even better, email me the photo!

I would be flattered if you emailed me at trainermomma@gmail.com or leave a comment. I would love to post these responses. Let's inspire and lift each other! If you don’t wish to share with the crew of Fit Mommas out there, no prob, just let me know!

Thanks, gals. I've been having a ball with this blog. I jump up and down clapping my hands wildly when I get a question or comment from you.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails