My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trainer Momma Holiday GIVEAWAY #2: $100 Gift Card to Pottery Barn

Have you checked out the TM Holiday Giveaway #1?  Enter here.  It ends soon!

I was walking through the mall the other day and trying to have my blinders on -- DON'T LOOK IN THE WINDOWS.  DON'T LOOK IN THE WINDOWS.  I've been trying so hard to save my $$$ for the holidays -- but I got distracted and found myself with my nose smashed against the window of this place:

Screen shot 2010-12-01 at 1.53.28 PM


So, let's do a Pottery Barn Giveaway, shall we?

Trainer Momma 
Holiday Giveaway #2

$100 Gift Card
to
(one winner)

RULES, RULES, RULES

This giveaway runs from Wednesday, December 1, 2010 and closes Monday, December 6, 2010 at midnight. The winner will be announced Tuesday, December 7, 2010.

I accept entries by having you fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to click as many boxes as you deserve:

1. Enter once by clicking the "Sign me up! Who doesn't want some free cash to Pottery Barn!?!" box and submitting the form.

2. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry. It counts if you are a new subscriber or have been one for months. Doesn't matter to me -- I'm just happy you are tuning in and doggone it, you deserve another entry!

3. Get another entry for choosing "Like" on the Trainer Momma Facebook page. New friends and existing ones are deserving of an extra entry, don't you think?

4. Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala! You've got another one, girl! If the button has been there for a while, it still counts. Thanks for spreading the word for me :)

5.  Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and put another entry in your hat.

6. The winner and I must make contact within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.

Like I always say, if I don't spoil you, who will? :) Oh, and if you spread the word about Trainer Momma and this giveaway, THANKS! I greatly appreciate it!


Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

1 comments:

Genevieve said...

I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH POTTERY BARN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails