My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tuna Avocado Wrap

When I'm on the go, wraps are the way I go.  This Tuna Avocado Wrap is a staple of mine.  Just throw it in a cooler and this baby really fills me up.

PB060017

Tuna Avocado Wrap

1 large whole wheat tortilla or Flatout Bread
1/2 cup albacore tuna
2 tsp Miracle Whip, light
1 Tb hummus, red roasted
1/4 cup spinach
2 slices avocado
red onion slices
matchstick or grated carrots
1 Tb feta cheese, reduced fat

Mix the tuna, Miracle Whip and chia seeds in a small bowl.  

On the tortilla, spread the hummus then cover with the spinach.  Place the tuna mixture over the spinach and top with avocado, onion, carrots, and sprinkle with the feta cheese.

Wrap that baby up and enjoy!

361 calories


Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Cassi said...

Do you buy those Flatout wraps at Costco?

Trainer Momma said...

I can't get the Light ones at Costco, so I shave a few calories and get them at the grocery store. I am IN LOVE with a new whole wheat tortilla, however, that I'll have to feature. I have to figure out if it is a Texas product or can be purchased all over. I'll let you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails