My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pampered Chef Giveaway Winner

Wow!  It's already time to announce the winner of the $75.00 gift certificate to Pampered Chef.

The moolah goes to a very lucky:

#286 - Annett from Fit Moms Fit Kids 
(a very great website, I must say.  Check it out.)

george_herkie
A herkie for you, Annett!


Big smiles for you, Annett :)  Email me ASAP and I'll get that gift certificate to you.  Hopefully you can pick up something in time for your big turkey dinner.

As I say each month after each giveaway, THANK YOU.

By reading each day, spreading the word to your friends and families, emailing me questions and suggestions, commenting to posts, interacting on Facebook, and just grabbing me and telling me your thoughts -- you have made this Trainer Momma thing grow.

I can't thank you enough.

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails