My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 22, 2010

On The Road Again...

Twelve hours later, I'm here.

IMG_0067

Yep, it's that time of year for the kids and I to hit the road.  Basically, once we get out of Texas, we're here.  Man, that is one enormous state.

After sitting all day yesterday on my rumpus, driving, listening to this incredible story, single-handedly dolling the out snacks, water, and DVD's while driving with the other hand -- I was restless and itching to move this morning.  I laced up the Newtons and hit the road to explore this little town I've been away from too long.  Guess what I found?

Bleachers
BLEACHERS! 

Today I'm grateful for 65° degree AZ weather, an empty track and bleachers built in 1963.  They made the my day of sedentariness melt away with every step.  

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my, this is my hometown! Are you going to be there for thanksgiving?

Genevieve said...

Love it!

Trainer Momma said...

I actually just spent the night there and snuck in a workout at EA this morning. We have family there and it is a great way for me to break up the drive to the valley. We now made our way to the valley and will be spending the holidays here.

Hawkins Family said...

I am from the Gila Valley too!! When I saw the pic of EA, I was like OH MY GOSH!! AWESOME, I didn't know you had ties to here! Hope the rest of your trip is good and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Marisa said...

Then you probably drove through Globe too--that's my hometown! Boy I miss the good Mexican food I grew up on! Too bad we aren't making the trip this year. Have a great holiday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails