Some of you are serious about your walking, but want to take it up a notch without adding impact.
This Walking Workout is for you.
As a bonus, you will get a lot of cat calls while doing it, trust me :)
Seriously though, it is good stuff.
For those of you who need the link to view the video, here it is: Walking Workout
Now, go flap! I had a SIL would could flap for 45 minutes solid, no joke. Let's just say I never challenged her to an arm wrestling contest.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!

1 comments:
Trainer momma, I absolutely adore your videos.
I left a comment for you on Healthy Wife but I'm also posting it on your blog too.
Yes I do know Olivia Demek Porter. Are we having a six degrees of separation moment? :-) Olivia and my youngest son went to high school together. We also attended the same church congregation as the Demeks. So how do you know Olivia?
I've been slacking off on my exercise the past couple of months due to a lot of traveling. A lot of traveling means a lot of eating also. I've gained two pounds so no more excuses I'm getting back on track, literally, this week. It's so easy to get out of the exercise habit at least it is for me.
Post a Comment