My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Calling all Crazy Texan Warriors!

I'm looking to sign up for this race:

go2.wordpress.com.jpg




November 20, 2010
Austin, TX

What is not to love?  
3.2 miles.  
11 obstacles.  
Mud.  
Cars. 
Ropes.  
Walls.  
Cargo nets.
Logs.
Straw bales.
Tires.
Fire.  
Oh my gosh, we have to run through fire.  

And to make it even more than awesome, we get a t-shirt AND a warrior helmet.  

I HAVE TO DO THIS.

There are some more slots open at the 8:00 and 8:30 AM time slots.  If you are crazy interested -- email me and we can meet up before and after the race!

Click here for more details and to register.

Have any of you out there done this race?  Is it as crazy and perfect as it looks?

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

My friend Jan did this race here in Georgia and Loved, Loved, LOVED it!!! You'll have SO much fun!

Robyn said...

That looks so awesome. I don't think I could make it or I would join you. Have a blast!

The Hoyt Family said...

I would do this if I was in TX...who knows, maybe one day I can get out of this desert!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails