Find the "Print It, Use It" that corresponds to this workout here.
Yum. You are going to love this one :)
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!
My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.
Add this button to your blog by copying and pasting this code into an html gadget.
4 comments:
I loved watching you do this workout but I don't think I could ever do it. Not something to try when you're close to turning 63 and have just finally started to exercise regularly for the first time in your life.
I LOVED this workout, how fun! My kids would get a kick out of doing this with me! Love the jumps- hahah.
Ah, Queen Vee -- I actually did think about what you would think of this video when I made/posted it. I do have several clients who are 60+ yrs old and I have run them through this workout -- MODIFIED. I just have them take the jumps out. However, all the lunging and squats are a regular part of their workout.
It is awesome for the gluts, hamstrings, and quads.
Did this work out yesterday evening in the back yard. My kids(4,2) thought it was great and joined in. The Baby also laughed watching us. I plan on doing it a couple times a week as a little extra evening workout.
Post a Comment