My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trainer Momma Snack Mix

This is a fast snack mix using items I typically have in my pantry at all times.  It is great for road trips and travel since it doesn't go bad and a few servings of it can substitute for a meal when I don't want to spend a ton of money on food.

P8190037


Trainer Momma Snack Mix
www.trainermomma.com

1 1/2 cups Barbara Shredded Oats cereal
1/4 cup Craisins
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup walnuts

Mix together and divide it into four baggies.

P8190040


Makes 4 servings.
177 calories per serving.


Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I am making this big time!
Like tomorrow!
xo

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Just made up a double recipe of snack mix last week and we're already down to a couple baggies! My husband puts a baggie in his lunch instead of chips. And it was so nice to have pre-filled baggies for our Sunday drive. We got hungry, had our snack and made it home for lunch without stopping for fast food or chips. I still have plenty of almonds and cereal, so I'll do another batch soon! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails