1,742 (find explanation here)
- 500 weight loss calories (find explanation here)
+ 462 workout calories
-----------------------------
1,704 total calories. No problemo.
Workout
225 calories - 40 minutes weight lifting
237 - 30 minutes stair master using HIIT
237 - 30 minutes stair master using HIIT
So little time. So much food to eat :)
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!
5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarfdown:
1 medium banana
105 calories
1:30 PM
Lunch:
Chicken Melt with Veggies (find recipe here)
1 medium peach
1 small clementine orange
Lunch:
Chicken Melt with Veggies (find recipe here)
1 medium peach
1 small clementine orange
400 calories
I made this one up on the fly. Loved it.
I made this one up on the fly. Loved it.
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 cup Almond Milk
1 scoop EAS Premium Protein, Vanilla
1 cup frozen berries
200 calories
Why the Almond milk? WHY NOT? It is only 60 calories and gives a nutty flavor to my shakes.
My kids are hopeless Calvin and Hobbes
addicts.
These books are in the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms, on the piano, in the car.
EVERYWHERE.
My kids are hopeless Calvin and Hobbes
These books are in the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms, on the piano, in the car.
EVERYWHERE.
2 cups Minestrone Soup (find the recipe here)
1 cup grapes
360 calories
1 cup Fiber One cereal
1/2 cup skim milk






10 comments:
Oh minestrone! We've got colds somehow in this 95 degree weather--thanks for the post. Love these!
There is something wrong about being sick when it is hot outside. I hate that.
i love almond milk too. i make my own, its super simple and tastes so good. I make it primarily for my shakes too, and my kids love it with berries blended with it. YUM! good suggestion!
I love all these calorie counted days you have all planned up for us...you and your recipes were definitely sent from heaven. I love that you have pictures too, it makes me WAY more motivated to try it!
Why thanks, Paige! I try to post things that are the most helpful. These EWM posts have definitely evolved over the past few months and I'm glad they motivate you!
Have you had that baby yet?
Why thanks, Paige! I try to post things that are the most helpful. These EWM posts have definitely evolved over the past few months and I'm glad they motivate you!
Have you had that baby yet?
That chicken melt looks amazing!
Mandi,
Thanks for your posts, everything looks so good and yummy. On the comment section, I don't know how to do it, but it would be cool if your comments were more set apart from the rest of ours, either highlighted or italicized, etc. so we could pick out what you write easier.
Also- do you have any ideas for me? I have been doing so great- exercise every morning, healthy breakfasts, snacks, lunches, but then.... I KID YOU NOT, every single afternoon (on to the evening) I crash. I eat junk while I cook dinner, I eat too much dinner, and then I eat sweets after dinner. UGH. Recipe for....a stomachache and gas. :( Yuck. I need to do bounce out of this bad habit, but need some ideas, too. What I've figured out is that I am tired and stressed by the end of the day, and I use food to try to "fill that". Any ideas?
Made the Minestrone last night--yum, yum!
That was amazing...visual and everything. I can picture now what I should be eating, as opposed to the crap I eat because it is easy and I am lazy!!
Post a Comment