My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Back Home

Well, I made it home.  I've been in NYC for the weekend attending BlogHer 2010.  Fantastic weekend.  Great classes.  New friends.  A room to myself.  Manhattan.  Broadway.  Dream weekend for this gal.

I did make it home with this:

NYC Trip - 1

Yep, I did score the purse from a corner street vendor.  
I really don't know if the transaction was legal or not.  

I was greeting by the airport by these two stunning men:

NYC Trip - 2

My little brother was in town (yes, he is single).  
And of course, my Brian was so excited to have his mom home.
The first, love-filled words out of his mouth were:
"Whaddya bring me?"
I'm touched he missed me so much.

NYC Trip - 4

It is good to be home.

BTW -- Tonight's the LAST NIGHT to sign up for the
$50 Target Gift Card Giveaway!
 Hurry, click here to enter!

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

7 comments:

Molly said...

He's cute! Hook me up!

Laura from CO said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new bag!!!

Marci said...

So, guess what! I was in NY the same time! And I kept dropping hints to my husband about how much I needed that purse. He's going to laugh so hard when I show him your post. Were you by chance running in Central Park on Saturday? I enjoyed running 6 miles up and down Park Ave while they closed off the road for bikers and runners. Such a blast!

Trainer Momma said...

Marci - What a crack up! I actually did a run on Friday morning, so Saturday I was in the hotel gym. So, I missed you! Yea, I snagged the bag -- I love everything about its color, hugeness, redness, and flowerness. It makes me smile.

ActiveMamainAZ said...

Your bro is almost as yummy as the bag!!! :-)

Trainer Momma said...

He will be happy you all think so :)

Myndie said...

how old is your brother??!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails