I'm here for the next few days for BlogHer 2010. It is a huge blogging conference with about 3,000 bloggers milling around Manhattan for the next several days. Watch out! We are the ones who can't get our noses off our phones or faces out from behind the camera long enough to cross the street legally.
I love the nonstop people, sounds, sights, and energy.
I also really like a purse for sale down the street. I believe it is calling my name and I have no choice but to return and take a second look at the beauty.
This is what I really come for -- THE SHOWS.
I caught "Promises, Promises" tonight with Kristen and Sean (we go waaaaay back :)
Really, it was excellent.
However, it is now midnight and although I'm in the city that never sleeps -- I at least must make a decent attempt.
I've got a run in the morning that I am not missing!
BTW -- did you enter the Target Gift Card giveaway yet? Click here to enter, my friend...
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!




2 comments:
I have never been to NYC but it's on my list. And buy the purse... you know you want to.
welcome to nyc! been reading your blog for a couple months, and am really enjoying it. have fun while you're here, and yes, definitely buy the purse. you'll be thinking about it if you don't :)
Post a Comment