1,749 daily calories to maintain my weight (find explanation here)
- 500 weight loss cals
+ 647 workout cals
--------------------------
1,896 grand total
Workout:
255 calories - 45 minutes weight lifting, vigorous
255 calories - 25 minutes spin on the stationary bike
136 calories - 30 minutes brisk walk pushing a heavy 3-year-old and chasing my dog
Workout:
Let's Eat!
5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarf down
1 slice of whole wheat bread
120 calories
120 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
Just like the Swenson's banana splits from my youth. Minus the hot fudge, butterscotch, peanuts, ice cream and cherries. OK, only the banana is the same.
11:00 AM
1 Pure Protein bar
200 calories
Surprise, surprise. When it comes to this snack, I am on auto pilot.

1:00 PM
Lunch:
"Anti-Salad Dressing"Salad (find recipe here)
283 calories

3:30 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup blackberries
1 Tb almond butter
186 calories

6:00 PM
Dinner:
2 cups Tortilla Soup (find recipe here)
a bit of blessed avocado
1 cup watermelon
484 calories

9:00 PM
Night time snack:
3/4 cup Peanut Butter Puffins
1 Tb mini chocolate chips
180 calories
Oh, yes. Yes I did.
Under by 152 calories.
Good night!
11:00 AM
1 Pure Protein bar
200 calories
Surprise, surprise. When it comes to this snack, I am on auto pilot.

1:00 PM
Lunch:
"Anti-Salad Dressing"Salad (find recipe here)
283 calories

3:30 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup blackberries
1 Tb almond butter
186 calories

6:00 PM
Dinner:
2 cups Tortilla Soup (find recipe here)
a bit of blessed avocado
1 cup watermelon
484 calories

9:00 PM
Night time snack:
3/4 cup Peanut Butter Puffins
1 Tb mini chocolate chips
180 calories
Oh, yes. Yes I did.
Under by 152 calories.
Good night!
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks! 



3 comments:
You are becoming a good food photographer... love all the photos specially that salad.
Those all look amazing! Thanks for the ideas. Neal (my husband) is on a major healthy eating kick and I am on a minor healthy eating kick, so I've been searching for tasty, healthy recipes.
Wow, Gelareh -- that's a huge compliment coming from you. Someday perhaps I'll get a camera that will do a few miracles for me. I can only dream at this point...
Post a Comment