This is a breakthrough for me. I could not figure out what kind of dressing to throw on this beauty. I was starving, so I didn't want to make one. None of my standby Light dressings looked good. So, I did what I've been too chicken for years to do: I only sprinkled it with lemon juice. And the verdict? I liked it! It was very clean and refreshing. Why did it take me this long to try it?
"Anti-Salad Dressing" Salad
1 1/2 cups of romaine
1 1/2 cups of spinach
1 Gardenburger
1/4 cup kidney beans
1/4 cup green pepper
1/4 cup red pepper
1 roma tomato
2 Tb green onions
a few Tb of lemon juice



2 comments:
Okay! So I wanna DIVE into that SALAD!
I am totally recreating this!
Love the gardenburger on it!
ANd I too love lemon juice whenever I give it a chance! Sent a link of your fab yogurt post to a friend of mine who LOVES and swears by yogurt!
Love following you on twitter!
xo
Yum! Salad without dressing, wow I need to do that sometime. :)
Post a Comment