My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trainer Momma June GIVEAWAY: $100 Gift Card to Sunglass Hut



For me, the process of finding a new pair of sunglasses is more of a struggle than a Wrestlemania Smackdown.  And it is just and painful:

Headaches.  With the wrong pair of glasses, my head is throbbing in no time.  If they are too heavy or too tight, adios.

The nose.  Thanks to my Grandfather Kopelwitz, finding sunglasses that does not make my schnozz look even bigger is a challenge and a half.

Multipurpose.  I wear them at the park, in the car, on walks, on runs, on rides, on the water.  But I do not wear my sunglasses at night.  I just had to say it.

Sturdy.  My sunglasses take a world class beating: flying around the dashboard in the minivan, being thrown in the purse, sat on,  the-three-year old stretching out the sides and wearing them around the house, the kids chasing the dog around and trying to get him to keep them on long enough to snap a picture (hasn't happened yet).

Protection.  My grandmother has had some eye surgeries throughout the years and her advice to her AZ native granddaughter? PROTECT THE EYES! 100% UV and polarized lenses are musts.

I am amazed when I see friends sport some new shades and they proudly tell me they just picked them at Target.  I've tried, really I have, a million times.  It just doesn't work.  After years of searching, I have finally ended up at Sunglass Hut.  Not cheap, I realize, but I'm going on year 3 of these Arnette's so I'm not complaining.  They pass the Trainer Momma beating test with flying colors.  Now it is your turn to enjoy a pair!

You've got to check out all the styles.  You'll get lost, I swear.  I love this giveaway because you can take use it at a retail store, buy a pair of sunglasses online, or heck, even use it for your man for Father's Day next week.  Hey, I'm only here to help :)

Trainer Momma June Giveaway
$100 Gift Card to


This giveaway runs from Wednesday, June 9 and closes Monday, June 14 , 2010 at midnight.  Sign up now, girl!  The winner will be announced Tuesday, June 15, 2010.

 There are several ways to enter. DO NOT LEAVE A COMMENT. I accept entries by having you fill out and submit the form below. Be sure to click as many boxes as you deserve!

1. Enter once by clicking the "Heck, yeah! I am needing some new shades" box and submitting the form.

2. Get another entry for being a fan on the Trainer Momma Facebook page.

3. Tweet about this GIVEAWAY on Twitter, and earn another entry!

4. Add the Trainer Momma blog button to your side bar and wahala! You've got another one, girl!  If the button has been there for a while, it still counts.  Thanks for spreading the word for me :)

5. Subscribe to Trainer Momma via RSS feed or email (check out my sidebar or the bottom of this post), and you guessed it. Another entry.  It counts if you are a new subscriber or have been one for months.  Doesn't matter to me -- I'm just happy you are tuning in and you deserve another entry!

6. Winner must contact me within 48 hours, or I must pick another lucky reader.

Like I always say, if I don't spoil you, who will?



**As usual, the Sunglass Hut is not sponsoring this giveaway and I am not being compensated in any way.  I just like passing on the good stuff to you :)

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

7 comments:

Cali said...

my tweet: http://twitter.com/califragilistic/status/15800775094

Laura said...

How do I add the HTML code into my Blog?? I didn't know I could do that....

Trainer Momma said...

Laura -- If you go to your Layout, then head over to your sidebar. Click on "Add a Gadget". Then click on the + sign for the HTML/Java Script. Cut the HTML code for the Trainer Momma button and paste it right in that window. Then you are good to go!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

perhaps blogster doesn't like me...
www.blogster.com/lauraruns is what I'm using... though I'm posting from my blogger account apparently... which I forgot I had... lol.

Anonymous said...

shouldn't we be giving things to you? I think you are way too generous with us.

Your blog is so wonderful that I feel like I OWE you. I have been making your crunchy asian salad several days a week and I am in LOVE. Maybe I'll write about that soon and send some readers your way.

Trainer Momma said...

Thanks, Michelle! Any time you send readers this way is always appreciated. I can't get enough of fitness, good food, and just am glad to have a place to talk/write about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails