Calorie budget:
1,700 daily calories to maintain my weight (1,362 RMR x 1.3 PAL) -- find explanation here.
-500 weight loss calories
+ 487 workout calories
---------------------------------------
1,687 grand total
Workout of the day:
1 hour - Insanity (intense, crazy, repetitive plyo workout)
30 min. - walk the kids to school
5:45 AM
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 banana
105 calories
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 Tb agave nectar
2 Tb chopped walnuts
1/2 cups of fresh mango
1/2 cup blueberries
304 calories
11:00 AM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 Pure Protein Bar
200 calories
1:00 PM
Lunch:
Chopped Asian Salad
339 calories
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
1 cup skim milk
2 Tb sugar free chocolate syrup
1 scoop vanilla EAS Protein Powder
1 banana
265 calories
6:00 AM
Dinner:
1 salmon burger
1/2 cup Mango Salsa (find recipe here)
baked asparagus topped with 1 Tb reduced fat feta cheese
1 cup pineapple
340 calories
Late night snack:
1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter Puffins
1 banana ( yet another one!)
Oh. My. Peanut Butter Puffins
. You are just divine.
325 calories
OVER by 203 calories. Hhm, this could take some getting used to. :) Or maybe just no more Peanut Butter Puffins.
325 calories
OVER by 203 calories. Hhm, this could take some getting used to. :) Or maybe just no more Peanut Butter Puffins.
Like this? Want more? Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here. Thanks!







6 comments:
Since reading your blog I have gained a love for the Peanut Butter Puffins as well. They are soooo good! Thanks for introducing me to my new weakness:)
Yep, I'm a PB Puffin addict now as well thanks to you! SOOO yummy. A great snack for the whole family, which is what it ends up being. Forget saving it until breakfast!
Jared tried to pour a bowl of PB Puffins with milk on it. ?!?!?! I quickly prevented this travesty from happening. Who needs milk? And why is he eating MY Puffins?
That dinner looks so yummy!!
I stopped a beat, when I read that you loved to eat Puffins. After falling in love with Iceland and the cute little birds that fly around that amazing country... No one should eat Puffin. Glad to see it is a cereal (I think.) Loving your posts, btw.
Puffins taste like chicken!
Post a Comment