My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pumpkin Smoothie

Fit Momma Catherine emailed this recipe to me.  This is definitely for you pumpkin lovers out there.  I did tweak it slightly, but you get the idea.

Ya'll keep 'em coming and I am loving all the recipe suggestions!  Gracias!


Pumpkin Smoothie
by www.trainermomma.com
source: Fit Momma Catherine

1 cup skim milk (I used vanilla soy milk for fun)
1 scoop protein powder
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
5-6 ice cubes

320 calories


Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I had this yesterday and it was awesome! Here's the further nutrition breakdown if anyone is interested:

Amount per Serving
Calories 321
Calories from Fat 34.2

Total Fat 3.8g 5%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Cholesterol 70mg 23%
Sodium 283mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 35.73g 11%
Dietary Fiber 4.47g 17%
Sugars 16g
Protein 31.9g 63%

Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 11%
Carbs 44%
Protein 39%

Mrs. Godfrey said...

I have made this twice. I love pumpkin. But I also love banana. So I threw a banana in there too and I liked it even better! Thanks for posting this--it was nice to mix up my breakfast smoothie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails