My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Covering Costs...

Trainer Momma was born seven months ago and thanks to you has become a big, bouncy healthy baby!   I've been amazed/thrilled with its growth and look toward the future with excitement.  I can't express enough how much I appreciate your comments, emails, Facebook comments, and just dropping in for a moment.  It has been remarkably rewarding.

I do have BlogHer ads on my site and they do pay me a bit each month to place there ads here.  Other than that, nobody else compensates me for my time or writing.  I turn down offers to do giveaways and reviews of products weekly, simply because I'm picky  I want to stay true to my original goal: cutting through all of the hype, confusion, products, and marketing and just tell you what works.

I do recommend from time to time different products that I use and love.  These products I have come to love not because a company sent them to me for free and they pay me to for reviews, but because I have bought them for years and just want to share the goods

I have an opportunity to link to Amazon.com and earn 15% of any purchases made through my site.  By no means should you feel obligated to purchase ANYTHING through Trainer Momma -- that's not what this site is for.  However, I am trying to find more ways to spoil you provide great giveaways for you.  And heck, if Amazon can foot some of the bill, hey -- I won't complain!

So, occasionally you'll see some links that send you to Amazon.com.  Also, there is a new link under the Trainer Momma header called "Favorites".  That will lead you to books I've recommended in past posts, cookbooks I can't live without, and some basic fitness equipment that I use on a regular basis.

I just wanted to be upfront and let you know what is going on...

Like this?  Want more?  Subscribe to Trainer Momma's RSS feed by clicking here.  Thanks!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

If I'd buy something through amazon anyway... why not let you get some love from it too? I think it's great!
Thanks for being real.

Alicia said...

Seven months is all?! Do I get extra entries on your next giveaway for refering the extra hundreds of people who follow your blog :)

Chiemi said...

I love how straight forward you are! Thank you for that! If I order anything from amazon I'll be sure to remember to link through your site. I'm not even joking when I quote to my husband things you say on your blog. I think it's amazing. I might not comment on every post, but I read every single one.

lbb said...

This is why we love you! I'd be happy to link anywhere you suggest. You're not taking us for a run for our $$!

Kate said...

Cool! You're sharing your knowledge and advice with us so it's only fair that you be compensated for that in whatever way you choose. :)

I just wish you lived near me so I could hire you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails