My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.trainermomma.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Gotcha!

OK, OK, OK. Yes, yesterday's Eat With Me Post was definitely an April Fool's joke. I simply could not resist. Plus, I was putting it together and posting at 11:30 PM one night and I was a bit looney.

However, I must give credit where credit is due.  No, I did not actually eat that huge burger nor separate all those oreos to make the world's largest Double Stuffed Oreo x 30.  I pulled those photos from one of my family's favorite sites called "This Is Why You're Fat" at http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/.


The food concoctions on that site are hysterical and make me moan and groan more than salivate.  There are so many uses for bacon -- I really had no idea.  And I learned you can basically deep fry anything you set your mind to.

They are coming out with a book and the subtitle cracks me up:


ThisIsWhy-pb-c-300x300


On that note, have a wonderful weekend with your families!  Enjoy the weather, the beautiful holiday, and perhaps a few jelly beans :)

FYI - "This Is Why You're Fat" did not pay me to promote their site or book.  I just think it is a riot and wanted to pass it on.

3 comments:

fitncrafty said...

I have this website linked on my blog. I visit it often as they update the photos often!

Makes my stomach hurt. Especially the bacon mug and flowers... scares me that people would eat that stuff. Reminds me too of just how far I have come... despite the lack of perfection!

Christina said...

oh my goodness! I am in hysterics--SO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

ps: got myself to 2 minute wall sits & 1.5 minute planks and 24 second static hang--im ALMOST as cool as you! HA

Trainer Momma said...

Congrats on the progress, Christina! You're in da club, girl! :) The 2 minutes on the wall and that static hang are hard -- especially when you do several sets. Ouch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails