Calorie Budget:
1,482 + 295 workout calories = 1,777 grand total
Let's eat!
Pre-workout scarf down:
1 slice of whole wheat bread
8:00 AM
Breakfast:
1 whole wheat English muffin, toasted
2 egg whites, cooked and sliced
1 string cheese (it is hiding under the eggs)
1 medium orange
303 calories
10:30 AM
Mid-morning snack:
243 calories
12:45 PM
Lunch:
Souped Up
(find recipe here)
4:00 PM
Mid-afternoon snack:
Blueberry Banana Protein Shake
1 cup almond milk
1 scoop protein powder
2 Tb flax seed
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 banana
268 calories

Dinner:
The Hickory Rancher
1/2 pound beef patty

9:00 PM
I was a bit hungry before bed, so I had a small treat.
Happy April 1st! :)

10 comments:
OK, I'm delurking to say that was hilarious. I actually thought, "Good for her, splurging once in a while." And then I saw the oreo thing and figured it out. Totally funny.
I was alittle shocked to see the burger, but I am glad it is april fools.
Was that really an April fools? Or did you really eat that big burger? I can't picture you eating that... but then... there is nothing wrong with indulging once in a while... oh and did you really separate those oreos like that? Girl you have talent :)
You had me going until I saw the oreos. I actually thought to myself, "Wow if Trainer Momma can eat all of that and still stay skinny...."
You had me going as well until I saw the oreo's and thought "yeah... not your house girl!" :D Good one!!
How long did it take to take all the middles out of the oreos? That's quite a stack!
DUDE TOTALLY FELL FOR IT!!!!! ahhah love it--i was thinking im confused which is healthy JUST the insides of the oreos or the outsides?! which one did she eat?!?!? DUH.
and seriously that burger...im in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got me on that one- I was shocked!!
I kept reading on thinking it was a healthy burger in some way. Too funny...
OK, OK. Yes, April Fool's! :) I just couldn't resist!
Post a Comment